• Home • About • Outdoor fun • Indoor fun •
• Sponsor/Volunteer • #BrickstoneTree • FAQ •
Frequently asked questions about the Tree Lighting @Brickstone
How much does this event cost?
- This event is FREE and open to the public. The only items for sale will be beer & wine (please drink responsibly!)
Should I bring my kids?
- This is an all-ages event, and there will be plenty of holiday fun for the children to enjoy!
Is there a rain date?
- This event will take place rain or shine on Sunday 11/25, 2018 from 2-5pm.
I’m going to the Andover Santa Parade, can I make it to this event?
- The Andover Santa Parade begins and ends at Doherty Middle School, just 10 minutes away from Brickstone Square (200 Brickstone Square, Andover MA, 01810). Once you’re done enjoying the parade, join us over @Brickstone to continue the holiday fun! Stage programming begins closer to 3pm, so you’ll have plenty of time to make it over!
Where do we park?
- Event parking will take place in our garage at Brickstone Square. Once on York Street, follow the traffic signs to our parking garage. If needed, parking will also be allowed in the neighboring lots. See our event map here: